Friday, June 4, 2010

Colby

So, Colby got his new truck tonight. The honest to God truth is I don't even want to go on vacation right now. I'm was feeling pretty numb about the boys being gone. I thought I was doing pretty good with it but since "people" are posting pictures of the boys on facebook all the feelings I had pushed down are rushing back. It makes me sad that the boys aren't going with us on vacation. Its like they don't even care. Really I feel like we aren't good enough for them anymore.  Between me and all my blog reading friends...  I think I'm holding it against Shannon for Colby being gone. Colby was one of my closet friends and now he is gone.


But I'm going to make myself have fun for Cora and Noah.  Tarrance is going to stay at the house for us so we don't have to worry about the animals.  I guess I better get off here so I can try to go to bed. Good night to all my friends.
<3 you!

No comments:

Post a Comment