Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Back...

Seems like coming back from a trip is alot of work.  Starting to get settled back into "life".  Got all the pictures developed.  Still working on getting my scrap area organized.  I bet I would of been done with all of it last night but heard that stupid Firefly song.  (If you don't know the story ask.)  That was enough for me.  Cora and I decided to play World Tour Guitar Hero.  Got to sing Freak on a Leash. : )  Got to love a good Korn song when in a not so cheerful mood. That usually makes life alittle better. I think I went to bed around 10:30.  Noah woke me up sometime during the night.  Oh well...
Cora and Noah are both doing good. Cora is pretesting tonight for her blue with red tip belt. Noah has a baseball game.  Lets see who make's it to the game tonight.  ; ) 

Well I'm off to get ready to start working and hopefully the day goes by fast.

<\3

No comments:

Post a Comment