Monday, May 10, 2010

What a day


Since my husband and children don't read my blog... Its been a really really rough day. Colby and Levi have both decided they are moving back to Oklahoma. I have heard my daughter tell me that both of those boys have told her that no one likes her. Colby didn't wish me happy mothers day on mothers day. I know I'm not the boys mom so I guess it really shouldn't be that big of a deal. Then one of those boys told Noah that its my fault they are moving back. So right now I'm trying to figure out how I, trying to be a parent to a children that aren't mine by blood, dropped the ball. I know I am strict, but I want to keep a close eye on my child to keep them out of trouble. Its sad to say that I am harder on my two kids then the boys.

Then to make this day so much better, Shawna and Adalyn moved to Oklahoma. Need I say more. So I have told Shannon that we are going to have to be strong. I think I meant he is going to have to be strong, cause just to let you, my blog friends know I don't want to be strong anymore. Its one of those nights where I'm ready for a nice big hug from my daddy, God and just cry. I'm very much so done with all the up and down roller coaster ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment