Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Tuesday

As I sit hear listening to some of my favorite songs like...
1. Lips of an angel
2. You're Beautiful
3. Possum Kingdom
4. White Lair

I watch Noah and Cora dance to IMMA Bee I can't help but dance too. Man I love my kids. = )

So Shannon and the kids are leaving to go to OK in the morning which leaves me home alone. = )  OMG what am I going to do with myself?  Mudding, Scrapping,  I can do whatever I want. I don't really look forward to driving the jeep.  Last time I drove it to work it wouldn't start when I went to leave. = (  Maybe I should have my mom take me to work. LOL! 
K I'm off to bed. 
Sweet dreams everyone.
Hugs and Kisses

1 comment:

  1. lol you should so scrap cause you have alot to do!! are shannon and the kids coming to the city?? if they are i hope i get to see them. i miss all of yall so much... =(

    ReplyDelete