Monday, May 24, 2010

To be 24 again.

If I had to pick a good age to be again I would pick 24.  When I was 24 I had Cora and Noah of course and I was married to my ex.  I would change that part of course. LOL! I didn't think I knew everything, at least  I don't think I did.  I could go to bed whenever and still wake up without thinking that I don't want to get up today.

Heres the story of the weekend, some might laugh and some might want to kick Shannon.  Me personally I want to kick Shannon.  So here goes... I bought this cute purple dress.  I have been wanting to wear it for a long time. I finally got to wear it to Jake's graduation yesterday. = )  Shannon comes home from Noah's baseball practice and me being who I am, I was so excited about wearing the cute dress.  So I put it on show Shannon and he said "It looks like an apron"  I know the look on my face was shocked. I was thinking "seriously why did I ask you?!" and "I wish Colby was here" Everyone reading this knew I was going to go to bring up Colby right?  Oh well to hear the rest of the story on the SUPER CUTE PURPLE DRESS you will have to ask me. LOL!

Since we are on Colby.... He called me while I was at the graduation, well not just me but I like to think I'm one of the reason he calls.  Of course I did my best not to start crying again.  LOL!  Who would of known that I could love another child just like I love my own children. DARN COLBY!


"Why am I discouraged? Why is my heart so sad? I will put my hope in God! I will praise him again - my Savior and my God!"




Psalms 42:11, NLT

No comments:

Post a Comment