Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Beginning

Heres the beginning of my other blog.  Thought it might be a good idea to split one just for scrappin stuff and the other my "venting" blog, if you want to say. = )  I didn't sleep good last night.  Shannon kept hogging the bed so it was sofa city for me.  Its amazing that when you are so drained and tired that you can't sleep.

Still kicking around the idea of getting the top of my ear pierced again. Also thinking about letting Cora do it too. If anyone knows me when I'm stressed I start changing things. Examples, hair color, painting the house, moving furniture around, etc. So you knows one day I move to Portland, OR (I hear there's some cool scrap stores there) or Jackson Hole, WY.  LOL!

I urge you, first of all, to pray for all people. Ask God to help them; intercede on their behalf, and give thanks for them."




1 Timothy 2:1, NLT

No comments:

Post a Comment