Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Boots

Even though I didn't want to get out of bed this morning and the thought of calling in crossed my mind. I made it to the shower and I even dressed some what cute. LOL! So I got my cute pink boots on.

YEA! I even wore my hair down.


Stayed up painting the singlets for the boys going to state wrestling. I know my mother stayed up later then me, but I'm telling you that if I don't get enough sleep I'm a BEAR, I'm sure Shannon would back me up on this. Hopefully Colby and Trevor will get the singlets delivered tonight.

Levi pinned both his kids wrestling last night. I don't have any pictures cause my other want to be mother "CORA" left the camera in the car. If you don't know the story of Cora "the want to be my mother" story. I give you the fast version. She texted me I'd say at least 10 times last night before I got to my mothers house. "Your mother needs help" "You coming over" "Is your son coming" I'm telling you the child is lucky I didn't tell her who her MOMMA is. If you know what I mean. LOL!

LOVE YA!

He lifted me out of the pit of despair, out of the mud and the mire. He set my feet on solid ground and steadied me as I walked along."
Psalm 40:2, NLT

No comments:

Post a Comment