Thursday, January 28, 2010

Thank God

I was going to blog about my anniversary and my beautiful granddaughter, all 7 of my kids (Tarrance, Shawna, Blaike, Colby, Levi, Cora, and Noah) and my husband but thats going to wait.

Fools think their own way is right, but the wise listen to others."

Proverbs 12:15, NLT

This scriputure was in my in box today, and I know sometimes I bring things upon myself cause I make silly comments, but when it comes to Shannon, the kids,and family I'm pretty protective. Anyway I made a comment somewhere and in return somebody else made a not so nice comment back. It was everything I had not to say "Somebody's trash (if you want to say) is somebody else treasure." I thank God for me listening to him and not opening my mouth and saying those words back. This person that made the comment is a pretty good friend of mine and doesn't read this blog. Its just funny how God took me from where I was over 8 years ago and made me who I am today. 8 years ago I would of been running my mouth to this "friend". LOL! God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment