Thursday, November 19, 2009

O what a night...

Well, it was another night at the Davis-Witten-Ryan household. Colby lost his cell phone off 119th street. LOL! I didn't get a thing done. It seems like thats what the past week has been like. Tonight... I will get 2 layouts done on the baby book. (hopefully) Then maybe I can work on this whole knitting thing. (giggle) I bought some yarn and knitting needles. I've read and watched videos. I can get the first line but once I try to do the second one I mess it up. lol Its very humorous. Maybe I'll get Shannon or one of the kids to take a picture of me with the knitting. It will put a smile on your face. = )
Working through the whole trust thing still, but God is good all the time, it will all work out.

Love ya'll

This is my blood of the[a] covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins. Matthew 26:28

No comments:

Post a Comment