Thursday, November 12, 2009

Friday is suppose to be a good day. (I thought)

Last night was alittle rough at the house so I tried to work alittle on the baby book but realized I didn't have all the headers so made a run to moms to use her printer, I don't have a printer at home because the kids will use it for everything. Anyway came back and the font in the baby book and the papers I printed aren't the same size. LOL! So I decided hey what a cute truck stamp and this is what it turned into.


There is some glitter on the tree. I think it turned out pretty cute. = )

As I sit here at work bloggin' I'm getting text messages from the kids. (They will remain nameless) They are arguing about something so silly. I honestly feel like a divided family. You have the Witten's (except Tarrance) VS the Davis-Ryan's. Its getting out of control. Shannon and I tried to seat the kids down and have a talk the other night but it just didn't seem to work. I'm thinking maybe we should make the kids hold hands like when they were little. Today I can honestly say I'm glad I don't have any brothers or sisters.

The game plan for the weekend... Cora and Levi are going to go take their test for their permits today. = ) Noah is going to his dads house. Colby is starting his job. I think Shawna is coming up today. Tonight Shannon and I are suppose to go out. Tomorrow I'd wanted to take Tarrance and Shawna out in the morning with donuts of course and drive around lookin' for a rental house/apartment but Tarrance has to work until 2. So I'm thinking that $110.00 is burning a hole in my pocket still, maybe I'll go spend it LOL! I hear the scrapbook store out in Andover is having a sale and that wonderful Michael's is on the way out there, I think this maybe a GREAT plan.

"Don't let anyone think less of you because you are young. Be an example to all believers in what you say, in the way you live, in your love, your faith, and your purity."

1 Timothy 4:12, NLT

No comments:

Post a Comment