Thursday, November 5, 2009

Dog/Goat

As most of you know I have a dog named Daisy aka Daisy May. Well, Colby and his friend have decided that they are going to get me a fainting goat. LOL! = ) Anyway last night I taught Daisy to roll on her back when I say "BOO!" Its the funniest thing ever! I just grab a treat and walk over to her and say "BOO!" and she rolls over! LOL! She still needs some help but it sure is funny! If I can figure out away to get the video on here I will.

Didn't get much done on the baby book. (lol) I did finish one layout and it turned out pretty cute. = ) Hopefully I will get some pics on here soon.

"Fight the good fight for the true faith. Hold tightly to the eternal life to which God has called you, which you have confessed so well before many witnesses."
1 Timothy 6:12, NLT

No comments:

Post a Comment