Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Family

I haven't blogged about the family for a couple of days now so here goes. Shannon is now the utility driver and is gone alot. Which is a choice we made together cause we need the money with all the kids living with us. Back to Shannon so I don't get to see him to much anymore or when I do everyone in the house wants to see him. LOL sharing Shannon with 5 kids. We went from 2 to 3 to 4 back to 3 then to 5. LOL! Not that I'm complaining. I love all the kids. = ) I must say I did have a great weekend. We went to Oklahoma to see Shannon's parents and had a blast. Watching the kids, Shannon, Shannon's sister and brother play hide in seek outside in the dark was entertaining. LOL!
The kids started school this week and it seems like everyone is pretty happy. Cora wants to change schools. Maize is split to a 4A middle school and a 6A middle school, Cora wanted to go to the 4A and the boys went to the 6A. So now she changed her mind. LOL. I love that girl. <3 Hopefully we can get her changed and not have to fight with the school.

No comments:

Post a Comment