Friday, July 24, 2009

OMG!

I can't believe I haven't been on here in over a month! I've been so busy with the family, time just slipped away from me. Noah is done with baseball for now. I think he really liked it. Colby just got back from wrestling camp and he had a pretty good time. Cora has been babysitting and is wanting me to take her shopping ; ) And Levi is still chasing the girls.

Shannon and I both got new cars, God really blessed both of us. Shannon had been wanting a 4 X 4 Jeep and thats what he got. I got to drive it to work today! (giggle) I got a Explorer Yea me! I'll have to post some pics later today.

I haven't gotten any scrappin done. = ( Hopefully this weekend I'll get care to help me get some layouts and cards kicked out. Its sad that I haven't even been to a scrapbook store! = 0

Check out this blog also http://www.jennifermcguireink.com/ Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment