Wednesday, June 10, 2009

29 Weeks until baby (11weeks along)

Life is doing good today. I'm getting lazy on my blogging again. I will have to start trying to post some more stuff. I've stopped bring my scrappin stuff to work cause I was reading a book. = ) So tomorrow I start bringing it with me again.
So lets talk family, Tarrance is doing good I haven't talked to him in awhile. Shawna and baby are doing good. Everyone is getting excited about baby. Shawna is having morning sickness but made cupcakes yesterday. She said they are addicting. Thats when I told her we have to go to the cheesecake factory this weekend when I'm in OK SO THIS MEANS.... VANILLA BEAN CHEESECAKE FOR ME! Moving on... Blaike I haven't heard from in awhile but we have 11 days until he is out of military school. = ) Colby is doing wonderful. He loves his job, really he just loves money. He fixed the truck the other day. He was pretty excited about that. Levi, I don't hear much from him. All I know is he is going on a mission trip to Jamaica sometime. Cora is doing ok we have been disagreeing about her weight so... lol poor child got stuck with me for a mom. I'm going to take her cell phone if she doesn't write down her calorie intake, and use the med the doctor gave her. Sad it comes down to that LOL(Cora if you are reading this, I'm doing the heart thing to you) Noah, Noah, Noah the great thing about Noah is when I need a laugh he is more then happy to help me out. He has got to be the funniest person I know, of course I think I pretty funny too. Baseball is going really good for Noah. I think he is one of the best players, but that could be cause he is my child. Shannon the thing about Shannon he'll talk to anybody and everybody thats all I'm going to say about him. LOL!
A friend of the family is coming over today to see what is needed for the plumbing in the bathroom. I'm so excited about this! I'm getting closer and closer to having more room for my scrapbookin' stuff! I ordered some more Magolina stamps, Hero arts stamps and this is my month for Close to My Heart! = ) Also, Dee I haven't forgotten about you.
One more thing my grandmother had a double bypass last Friday and praise God she is already home! God is so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment