Thursday, April 2, 2009

Can't sleep


Its almost 1 in the morning and I can't sleep for the life of me. Darn it! So I decided I'd just get up for awhile and check out some scrappy stuff online. Nothing new at my house. The kids are all doing wonderful. Colby got a job. Tarrance is still lookin for one. Noah is collecting baseball cards. Which I must say I enjoy myself. If I could only get him to let me open some of the packs of cards. (giggle)Cora is so the drama. Her and her eye rolling. I tell her she better watch it, those eyes are going to roll out of her head. = D Levi started baseball in OK and made a run for the team Monday. Blaike is doing while. Got a letter from him. I think it had two lines on it. "Hi and Did you sale my truck?" LOL not much for words I guess. Shannon isn't feelin good either right now. But at least he can sleep. = ) Whatever he has I think he gave it to me. TURKEY! Oh well... Didn't get any scrapping done in the pass 24 hours. Hopefully Friday I will. Need to get a picture of the baby book on here. Super cute!!!! Oh well I guess I'll go hit some scrapbooking sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment