Friday, January 9, 2009

What a night...



Journal Colby turned 16! Holy cow everybody better stay off the roads! LOL Colby is a great driver. Whomever taught him did a great job!
When Colby got his firebird. Shannon got a fix it ticket. Thought Colby would be the first. Ooooo Well. (giggle)


Well I'm surprised I got a layout done tonight. I original started to scrap about 6pm but got sidetracked by all the paper I have. Then my 16 yr old son came home, Colby, he has a big wrestling tournament tomorrow and he is 2 lbs over. = ( So he rested awhile and then we went to the YMCA praying that he would drop something. Of course... NOTHING!!! So, I'm getting alittle nervous now. I'm just praying he makes it. We will find out soon enough. Colby went on to bed and I decided that I'd watch Vision Quest (perfect movie) and do a layout. The funny thing is I never thought I'd be a wrestling mom. Makes me laugh thinking about it now. I never went to any of the wrestling tournaments when I was in high school. Didn't think I'd like, but I really do love it. I tell Colby all the time I'm his number one fan, and in honesty I AM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment