Monday, January 26, 2009

Another weekend

Well this weekend went by so quick. We had a wrestling tournament up in Overland Park. Colby got second out of 22 teams. Which is very good.

Hopefully Tarrance will get to wrestle Thursday night at Maize.
Keri (the boys mom) got another letter from Blaike and he says he is sore but he is going to make it. For those of you that don't know Blaike went to military school alittle over a week ago. It was his choice. = P So, I'm very proud of him.
Levi had a wrestling tournament and got 5th place I'm not sure how many schools were there.
Cora went with us to Overland Park. We had so much fun riding up there and back. Shannon and her were being so goofy. After the tournament we went to the Cheesecake Factory!! I LOVE CHEESECAKE! I'd never been there. It was so wonderful! I got a picture but you can't see me in it. = (

We did get 4 pieces of cheesecake. They were so big!

We also went to Archivers. Which was ok. I don't know what I thought it would be like but I didn't find much that I couldn't live without. Shannon was even offering to buy me something. (darn it)
Sunday was Shannon's and my anniversary! We have been married 7 years now. I must say for just 7 years we have been through alot. We are closer now then ever before. So we went out to lunch, Chipotle my favorite place to eat and went to Starbucks another one of my favorite places. I must say it was a pretty darn good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment