Friday, January 2, 2009

2 day of the year


Heres my first layout of the year. I was thinking I never know what to do with the pictures I get in the mail from Christmas cards. So I decided to scrap them. I love to read what people right on their journaling so I've decided I'd share what I wrote. (lol)
2008... Love getting all the cards & pictures for Christmas! Some family and some friends. Love all of them! Can't wait until next year to see how everyone changes.

  • I haven't really thought much about my new years resolutions. I know that I'm going to scrap more this year. I usually put myself on the back burner for my husband and kids, but I'm not going to do that this year.
  • I'm going to workout and drop a few pounds. My big reason for this is for my daughter, she needs to drop some weight so I'll be more then happy to do it with her. = )
  • Also I'm going to go see my in laws more. I need to think of them more then just "in laws" They are my family and I need to act more like it. I'll just take my scrapbooking with me and share my hobby with them. ; )
  • I'm going to try to stop being so shy (lol) Make some new friends and stay more in contact with my old.
  • I'm going to bake more. I love cooking. I think its a new passion of mine. I won't tell my husband cause he'll be waiting to eat everything I bake. = o lol
  • Of course I can't forget about my blog... Hopefully I'll stay on top of it.

I think this is a good start. I can always add to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment